The dead-line for abstract submission is June 20, 2018
. Authors will be notified of acceptance of their contributions and the type of presentation (oral or poster) by August 24, 2018 (subject to changes). Submitted short abstracts will be subject to peer-review by the Scientific Committee of the conference. Accepted contributions will be presented either as oral presentations or posters according to the decision of the Scientific Committee and the Paper Chairs. All accepted short abstracts (250 words) will be published in the Abstract Book subject to the author’s confirmation of presenting the paper and registering as a paid delegate.
Authors of accepted short abstracts have the option to indicate whether they wish to publish their work as extended abstracts (500-1500 words) in the Abstract Book. Deadline for submission of extended abstracts is September 28, 2018
and detailed information on the submission of extended abstracts will be distributed together with the decision letter.
If you have any questions with the submission process, please contact the conference secretary by email
The abstract should be related to one of these themes:
- Scientific work on cross-industry (Medicine and Energy) collaboration.
- Scientific work within Energy or Medicine.
- Presentation of challenge(s) from Energy to Medicine, or vice versa.
The title should use sentence case with the first letter uppercase and subsequent letter lowercase with exception of proper nouns or acronyms and, should not exceed 15 words.
The title should clearly define the topic.
Authors and Affiliations
The compulsory details are: First name and Last name, Affiliation (organization), Country, Please indicate only one author as the presenter.
Body of the abstract
The maximum length of the abstract is 250 words,
and the limit relates to the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English. Please do not include any pictures or graphics.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a conference registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organizers and the Scientific Committee of the Congress to publish my abstract in the Abstract Book and on the Conference website
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Scientific Committee.